Application Procedure - General InformationApplications can be submitted only on Mondays and Tuesdays between 08:30 - 14:00.
Submission of applicationsThe following documents have to be attached with the application:
- Certified copy of the "Apolyterion" (School leaving Certificate - High School diploma).
- Certified copy of the degree(s) of Study.
- Diploma Supplement, Official Transcript of the degree(s).
- Official translation in Greek or English, if official documents are in any other language.
If the submission or collection of documents is not done by the applicant himself, then a written authorization is required.
For post-graduate diplomas, submission of Thesis / Dissertation is likely to be required.
TranslationTranslation of the Documents is accepted only by:
- The awarding Institution.
- Official Sworn Translators of the Republic of Cyprus
- The Relevant Ministry of the awarding country (e.g. Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
CertificationDegree certified copies and relevant documents are accepted if:
(a) They are certified by the awarding institution.
(b) A member of the KY.S.A.T.S Office compares the submitted photocopy to the corresponding original shown by the applicant when filling his/her application.
- A separate application must be submitted for each degree for which recognition is required.
- The evaluation procedure begins after all the appropriate documents are submitted.
- During the evaluation of the degree, the applicant may be asked to submit additional documents or proof or he/she may be asked for an oral interview for clarifications.
- Evaluation fees are € 85.43 per application. Fees are paid upon submission of the application when a Protocol Number is assigned.
- The fees for issuing the Certificate of Recognition, granted upon approval of the application, amount to € 34.17. The Certificate is issued only upon request of the applicant.
- Re - evaluation application fees are € 170.86.
- Submitted documents are not returned to the applicant with the exception of Thesis / Dissertation and Doctoral Thesis which can be returned after the evaluation of the application has been completed and upon the applicant’s request.